Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic Historical film about WWII, Great Britain, USA and why my country is better!(jk)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Epic Historical film about WWII, Great Britain, USA and why my country is better!(jk)

Deepest respects and gratitude to all who served, from every nation, in what was hopefully the last 'Great' war.

Re: Epic Historical film about WWII, Great Britain, USA and why my country is better!

Fascinating! Unfortunately, I could only afford to take a ten minute break 'cause of finals. I shall bookmark it for when I can get time for the whole vid.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Comment

Re: Epic Historical film about WWII, Great Britain, USA and why my country is better!

Yup, I actually sat and watched this one the whole way through as kneejerk reaction to something uncharitable Big C said about England! Utterly incredible (for me at least) to think that the UK is smaller than IDAHO and has a higher population density than places like Japan. Nice touches of humour throughout the video, which are welcome considering the subject matter. This will be the first in a series of propaganda videos into why Good Ole Blighty is better than the US Of A and the Maple Syrup Slurpers combined!

Comment

Duck and cover, salvo 2 incoming!

Comment

We all know BigC would NEVER go full bore 'Murica and criticise Britannia!? :D

Comment

Hey... be careful what you say about maple syrup...we kind of like it here in New England, home to the best Maple Syrup in the World.

Seriously though...If you want to take a deeper dive on how things were between the Allies in WWII give a look at some of Stephen Ambrose's works, especially the ones related to Ike during the war. Way before he got very famous for "Band of Brothers" he wrote "The Supreme Commander: the War Years of General Dwight D. Eisenhower". As a historian he's a bit of a populist but he's done a great job on Ike.

Thanks for the posts...I'll go back after work and give them a proper viewing.
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed