Whoa... Ten years of TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa... Ten years of TG

Last month was my ten year anniversary of being a part of TG. It flew right by and I didn't even realize it! I'd like to take an opportunity to thank the countless people I've gamed with over the decade. I can't even describe how much fun I've had thanks to you.

Here's to ten more!

Re: Whoa... Ten years of TG

I lived in Minneapolis for three years during my life so I have a soft spot for Minnesota. Not sure why I just told you that.

It is good to see dedication. I am on my eighth year.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

You know what they say, time flies when you're having fun! Creeping up on 6 years and going strong!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

10 years. Good to see you are still around Whistler.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Congrats on your 10th anniversary here! :D
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Good stuff ! :)

|

Comment

Congrats! ...I guess. I'm new here...just had my 10 minute anniversary about 15 minutes ago. So, uhh, hi all! We'll look back on this post in 10 years, ok? Ok, good! Looking forward to poking around and getting to know some of the veterans. Cheers!

sigpic

Comment

dear lord, to think that some of us will have been there for nearly 20 years... 8 to 12 years is crazy enough...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I think there will be quite a few coming up on 10 years. BF2 marked a big expansion of the member base. Come to think of it I'm in my 10th year too.

Chime in with your years. I'd love to see who's been contributing regularly for more years besides of course Apophis.
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                    Chime in with your years. I'd love to see who's been contributing regularly for more years besides of course Apophis.
                    What are you talking about? I'm new here.. :)
                    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

A visual look back at some of the early days of TG;

Comment

I remember this last blue/grey iteration I think....

Also...8 years....

Comment

If you look on the right hand side of the blue iteration of TG, you'll see the BF2 countdown timer. Only 33 days until release!! :)

At the time, BF1942/Desert Combat was really hot, as was Joint Operations. In fact, Joint Ops got REALLY huge for a while. I miss that game.....

Comment

BF1942 really makes me want to cry. I miss some of those mods for that game, plus how you could control destroyers and stuff.

I remember TG right after they switched the paint job of the Blue Gray scheme. Wasn't it tan and something for a time?

Comment

Scratchy is going on 8 years now!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
                              [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
                              [support]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement