Meeting 06/06/2015 07:00 p.m. E.s.t.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting 06/06/2015 07:00 p.m. E.s.t.

On said date and time, the administrations of Elite: Dangerous and Star Citizen will be meeting to discuss the future administration policies and organization of the titles. You don't have to own either right now, just if you wish to be an admin in either title, and assuming you are or will be a Supporting Member and will eventually own the respective game, please attend the discussion. We will meet in the Elite: Dangerous Admin Channel.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Re: Meeting 06/06/2015 07:00 p.m. E.s.t.

Message received. Pointing a few others here so they know about this: [MENTION=17094]Wicks[/MENTION], [MENTION=14958]BeSiege82[/MENTION], [MENTION=33568]Randy_Shughart_ClwFL[/MENTION], [MENTION=34399]di1lweed1212[/MENTION], [MENTION=100133]Fenster[/MENTION], [MENTION=39975]Strait Raider[/MENTION]

Ah darn. I'm going to be at work during this. Any way that we can push this later for two hours or should I come find you after I get home instead?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I probably won't be attending. We're having a TG car show in GTA Saturday, no set time yet I think.

I'm not interested in being an SC admin at this time, but I might pop in if time permits.
      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Been having central air conditioning problems this last two weeks. Got a window AC unit so now I can start my vacation plans for Chicago. Of course it all depends on my sidekick (wife) getting time off from her work. Looking at the 15th to the 18 tentatively.

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
          Been having central air conditioning problems this last two weeks. Got a window AC unit so now I can start my vacation plans for Chicago. Of course it all depends on my sidekick (wife) getting time off from her work. Looking at the 15th to the 18 tentatively.
          ?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
            Ah darn. I'm going to be at work during this. Any way that we can push this later for two hours or should I come find you after I get home instead?
            If we change the time or date, it is going to create a lot of confusion. Unfortunately even if we keep fidgeting with the time we would never find a time that works out for everybody. We can leave a post with a list of all the things we've come up with or like you said, find somebody that was at the meeting.

Next meeting we will have to find a time/date that works for the most people. I wanted to make sure that everybody has a week to see that we are having a meeting, but since I don't know everybody who wants to be involved and each of their schedules, it was impossible at this point to determine a good general time/date that works in the allotted time. Next time I will run a poll or something.

[support]

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchnSniff0 View Post
              If we change the time or date, it is going to create a lot of confusion. Unfortunately even if we keep fidgeting with the time we would never find a time that works out for everybody. We can leave a post with a list of all the things we've come up with or like you said, find somebody that was at the meeting.

Next meeting we will have to find a time/date that works for the most people. I wanted to make sure that everybody has a week to see that we are having a meeting, but since I don't know everybody who wants to be involved and each of their schedules, it was impossible at this point to determine a good general time/date that works in the allotted time. Next time I will run a poll or something.
              Next time I need at least a week advance notice (as in more than 7 days). Otherwise, I can't work it into my schedule most likely.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

For you Acreo, we can do that! :D

[support]

Comment

Thanks for mentioning me back to this thread acreo.
                  |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

bump

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

[MENTION=19760]ScratchnSniff0[/MENTION]

Please update OP for date change.
                      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

I cannot edit it, I do not think I have moderation powers for this sub forum. I will simply make a new post tomorrow. That way it will also prevent any confusion with this thread and meeting date.

[support]

Comment

lol, [MENTION=14958]BeSiege82[/MENTION], I accidently posted on this thread and could not delete my post!

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
                            lol, [MENTION=14958]BeSiege82[/MENTION], I accidently posted on this thread and could not delete my post!
                            No worries

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X