to anyone needing large file(s) hosted online:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to anyone needing large file(s) hosted online:

If you, or a friend of yours, needs a very large file hosted on a website, PM me, as I have backbone server with underutilized disk and bandwidth allowances.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: to anyone needing large file(s) hosted online:

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
    If you, or a friend of yours, needs a very large file hosted on a website, PM me, as I have backbone server with underutilized disk and bandwidth allowances.
    You are sooooo hosting Tactical OS! :p

Comment

I would hope that would be hosted on... I don't know.. a TACTICAL GAMER server? lol

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Define "very large file".

Comment

I've got 40 GBs of space just sitting idle on this server. Of the 1200 GBs of bandwidth utilization I'm allowed each month, I forecast 800+GBs will remain unused during each of the next six months.

If any of the above changes, you can rest assured my needs, however trivial, will come before anyone else's.

So, if you've got a 2GB file you need hosted, I'm a good solution as long as you don't plan on having it downloaded more than 400 times.

If more people with such filesizes take an interest, it can be downloaded fewer times. You get the idea.

If someone puts something on the server that I think will be a threat to the above bandwidth utilization limit (which I pay more for if I exceed), I'll monitor the machine closely and cease hosting to prevent that threat from becoming a reality.

I'm not running a hosting company here. I'm not in a position to stand up Reliability One hosting. I'm just trying to help out mah friends with a resource I have and am not using.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X