Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2142 Still running

Hey guy!
    Some of you might remember me from back in the 2142 days under the name wardog[Hk.] I used to love you conquest server and all the team work going on. So I though about letting you know there still is a server for who ever would like to join the battle again, here is the official promotion. Come and check it out!

BF2142 Reclamation Mod (New Multiplayer Servers)

Battlefield 2142 (BF2142) Reclamation Mod allows players to play Battlefield 2142 Online Multiplayer again, providing an Alternate Master Server System, as a replacement for the now shutdown GameSpy master server system. It provides ALL UNLOCKS and NEW STATS & RANKING! This is all thanks to the hard work and dedication of the Dethklok Clan.

I can post the link but if you google dethklok 2142 you should find all the info need. They are also seeding the game torrent

Re: Battlefield 2142 Still running

I remember you, Wardog! Welcome back!

Comment

I might just have to do an install, who here wants to join me? Thanks for the info Wardag. :)

Comment

The server get's more populated around 5-6 P.M Eastern time until 1-2 A.M. I would be glad to see you guys around playing the great game 2142 is. Also giving you a little heads up on how the competition is fierce though :)

All install info is on the dethklok 2142 website.

Comment

Hmmm. It's tempting. I miss flying gunships.
          "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
          "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Comment

Here is the link to the correct page.
            Here is the page for the DVD and required files.

For some extra information:

To get the game running in 1920x1080 add this line "+menu 1 +szx 1920 +szy 1080 +widescreen 1" to your shortcut.
            Proud to have been an Irregular!

2142: Medic4Hire - BF4/Origin: MedicNL

Comment

Originally posted by ArmoredBear View Post
              Hmmm. It's tempting. I miss flying gunships.
              Hey I remember you AB. I used to hitch rides in your tank and spit the Machine gun!

Thanks for posting those links Bert Haanstra!

Comment

Sooo, if you DL and install the linked files, do you still need a CD key or something? I wasn't sure.
                "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
                  Sooo, if you DL and install the linked files, do you still need a CD key or something? I wasn't sure.
                  I don't think you do but I asked the devs so I can confirm this answer. I'll get back to you shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Shughart_ClwFL View Post
                    It comes with a key if you do not have one. I just used my old disc and key, here is hoping everything works ok with 10

Comment

I love 2142! I will pass this along and try it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh I see. So the EA matchmaking servers are down/deprecated. That's how everyone is using the same key. I get it.
                        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

just had a few matches, even though it was around 6 v 6 it was still loads of fun, cant wait till the server gets going strong.

Comment

Dang, nobody seeding the torrent in the link. :(

Comment

I am seeding a number of the Battlefield 2142 games on KAT.CR and Piratebay.. Use the URL Battlefield2142.co for easy referral of friends, clan members and others that would like to come back and play.. All the info you need is there... Me and Wardog are killin nightly.. ;-)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X