Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have Seriosuly Just Lost Faith in Humanity...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Seriosuly Just Lost Faith in Humanity...

Try and watch that video without without some piece of your soul disappearing and leaving a sick emptiness...

Tinkle Tush made me laugh while simultaneously ruining my day.

You just know that there are people out there that would (try to) seriously use this.

EDIT: Reminds me of Kitten Mittons
    Last edited by Pale Horseman; 07-16-2015, 04:16 AM.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Re: I Have Seriosuly Just Lost Faith in Humanity...

Errr. What's the point of this product? Besides making me wish I hadn't eaten before staring at the kitty's behind?

Kitten Mittons....wow! That poor kitty was like: "I hate you. For life."
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Sometimes I wonder how a product could possibly make it far enough through the process to hit the market (someone out there thinking it necessary/practical/helpful, inventing & building a prototype, finding investors that believe its necessary/practical/helpful enough to make money, etc.).

Here are a few, although there is some overlap in these two videos:

That "Uro-Club" has to be the funniest thing--besides possibly the "Shake Weight"--that I've ever seen on an infomercial; I mean, seriously? Use a bottle...or a bush...or the restroom (all the golf courses near me have them in abundance; can't imagine on not having one every 3rd hole or so).

"The Snuggie" is actually a decent product, even though it is just a robe that is being marketed to wear backwards...
      "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

This is awesome. I have two cats and an Akita. All three animals walk around normally and have their tails up flaunting their anuses all about. I know a lady who ended up not getting an Akita simply because she couldn't stand to look at their anus all day.

My advice?

Just don't look.

Comment

Originally posted by Ytman View Post
          This is awesome. I have two cats and an Akita. All three animals walk around normally and have their tails up flaunting their anuses all about. I know a lady who ended up not getting an Akita simply because she couldn't stand to look at their anus all day.

My advice?

Just don't look.
          Throw a towel over it? Might save you from embarrassing social situations in your home! The super-duper-handy-face towel. Now works over kitty cats! :p
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

So I have one question:

Who cleans them after they use the litter box?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Poop Freeze, for, you know, because.
              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

You watch way too many infomercials. XD

^ This one was among the "also watch" tiles after your video above.
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

MY FAITH HAS BEEN RESTORED!

:row__523:
                  Engine starts around 0:35

Launch @ 2:07

Go to 0:40; thats a 1000CC engine revving up. At 2:30 he does ~1080* donut on a dime in about half a second.

Seriously though, I'd probably never get in one of those without some serious lessons on it and lesser powered go-karts.

A wreck in one of those....
                  Last edited by Pale Horseman; 12-30-2015, 04:30 PM. Reason: Clarifying time on videos & adding 1 more.
                  ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Using jet power for locomotion in 2015 2016.

Pssshht, plebes.

Jet Powered Beer Cooler
                    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I don't know, it looks pretty fashionable. I just bought one for all of my cats.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricWatts View Post
                        I don't know, it looks pretty fashionable. I just bought one for all of my cats.
                        It was the song that gotchya, wasn't it?
                        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X