No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer?

So I had logged in and created an account quite a while ago, just logged in again because I keep getting booted off of the NS2 server due to reserved slots.

I am prompted to do this and find this thread.

There is a vital new thread in the General Forum regarding our rules and philosophies entitled "The TGNS Primer".

Reading and agreeing to the thread (by means of instructions in the thread) will replace forum registration as a means of registering for the server (that is, to remove the question mark icon from your name).

Said link in the thread above does not bring me to the primer, searches on primer (in the general forum) don't find anything so I am kind of at a loss here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Primer?

Here ya go bud

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

The fast and short, some site links have been changed:

You can find the Primer at the following links:
      News and Announcements -> Tactical Gamer Official Announcements -> Tactical Gamer Primer

As for the link on the previouse post: NS admin please cheak each link and update them to the current ones. ( [MENTION=117]Pokerface[/MENTION], [MENTION=8124]aeroripper[/MENTION], [MENTION=38]Wyzcrak[/MENTION], [MENTION=6]jack^[/MENTION] )

(6..~)Z Z z z....

[MENTION=36547]Dredge[/MENTION] Thank you for the assist.

[MENTION=14750]vts[/MENTION] Will do. Thank you for the help.

Is this the text you saw?

"You (ScuNioN) do not have a reserved slot. See 'Reserved Slots logic change' forum thread for details."

If so, searching the forums for "Reserved Slots logic change" returns this thread: , and that has the information you need to have your reserved slot. If you have any questions, let us know.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed