Path of Exile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Path of Exile

Just wondering if anyone is playing this or not. got a few friends of mine playing it with me, and we could use some extra players. So far there is me, scattershot, and 2 other friends who live on the west coast who play it. group allows up to 6 players, also the game is free to play. also for a free 2 play game, the stuff to buy in game is expensive, but they are there more to make your character to look pretty, there isnt anything you can buy to have a higher advantage than the free2play chars. right now we are playing on the California gateway because my 2 friends (one of them lives in Alaska so if I picked a server on the east coast his ping would be super high i think. so just let me know if you are playing it, so far we are in the middle of act 2, pretty close to the end of it. here is my profile for steam if you don't have me on friends list.

Oh and Path of Exile is a Diablo type of game. info about it - http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bbf_vita158

Re: Path of Exile

Steam Invite sent. I'm Canadian West Coast, so we'll fit right in.

Let me know what level you guys are at and I will match it.

Right now I have a lvl 43 Tank, lvl 42 Fire-Templar, lvl 31 Summoner, a level 18 Ranger I haven't decided what to do with, or I can level a new character to lvl 23 in two hours. Probably less, now that I have more practice.

I agree with Vitamin, Path of Exile is fantastic. The design choices made in this game to encourage experimentation and multiple characters still amazes me sometimes. Best skill tree ever created. Gorgeous to boot.

First F2P I've never felt any pressure to make microtransactions in.

Also the first F2P I've made microtransactions with the express reason of supporting the developers. They deserve it.
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Scattershot, my friend koplin and i are around level 29ish... koplin made a ranger, scattershot made a 2hnded head basher, and I have a 29 summoner with fire issues. our other friend, derfmai, is playing a duelist, but he just started. he still in act 1. the rest of us just got out of act 2 into act 3.

Comment

I've got hoarding issues -

Spell Gems

Comment

I've got multiple 70s but they are all on Standard now.

If you guys want a run or anything on Standard, let me know. My DPS will amaze you. :)

What league are you guys playing?

Mom
          Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
          Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
          Forever Perplexed

Comment

Warband League

4 Marauder
            15 Duelist
            16 Templar
            16 Shadow
            18 Scion
            39 Ranger
            40 Witch

Comment

I don't have much on Warband. All my stuff is Standard because it was on the old leagues when the game first started. I've been with it for a LONG time lol.

I've got a Templar using Lightning Tendrils pushing out a little over 18k dps at level 70. Maybe I'll remake him and play with you guys on Warband.

Are you all on Steam?

Mom
              Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

Forever Perplexed

Comment

If you guys have hardcore characters I will join you. Been playing the game since 2011.

Comment

I never really got in to Hardcore.

I need to create a new account. My main account has about... 10 mules full of gems/uni's/currency/etc... I figured it out the last time I played.. in Standard, I've got like.. 15ex worth of currency on the one mule... that's not to mention all the qual gems and etc I've got on other mules. It's just too much work to move all that stuff without a marketplace. Of the... 300 hours or so I may have in the game... I've probably spent about 80 of those just trying to sell or buy stuff. Imho, it's the only downside to the game. The whole forum marketplace environment is tedious at best.

Mom

Forever Perplexed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...