For Honour "Vision" Trailer - Gasmescom 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] For Honour "Vision" Trailer - Gasmescom 2015

[MENTION=31171]Axis_Sniper[/MENTION], I know you want this!

Re: For Honour "Vision" Trailer - Gasmescom 2015

I wanna be excited, it looks good. It has stances and I'm hoping multi-directional attacks/blocking. I'm kinda upset you haven't posted Bannerlord's Gamescon video. No no, I am upset. How dare you.

Comment

I'm trying to get my head around this. Does this mean I can be a Viking, a friend could be a Templar Knight, and [MENTION=28725]E_Leader[/MENTION] can be a Japanese Samurai and the three of us can fight alongside each other or against each other? Or am I just hoping for too much here?

I love all of the developers and producers and management trying to hype up the game by saying it isn't "a typical fighter game", "not a brawler only", etc. From the limited gameplay, I'm not seeing anything really unique, new, or "wow I want that" vibe.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

As HitManHey said in the YouTube comments, "I never give two [expletive] what a developer has to say about their own game... heard to much [expletive] to many times before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That said,

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X