The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Simpsons: Tapped Out

If there are any regular players of The Simpsons: Tapped out mobile game here please add me on Origin.

My Origin ID: 1stMIP-Finestyle

It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
    - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Re: The Simpsons: Tapped Out

I played that game for awhile, but I got tired of the constant crashes and uninstalled it. The VO's though were quite funny, though.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Comment

I play on a Samsung Tab S 10.4 and a Samsung Galaxy S5, it rarely crashes for me, the odd one from time to time.
      Maybe they fixed some stuff? Or its device dependant?
      It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
      - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

It might be dependent on that. I was using an S4. But the other problem I had was that you need friends to get some of the more "expensive" awards, the ones that you need to click on friend crap to get rewards.. Problem is with 100 friends list limit, and I've got it filled already from BF3/4. Now I gotta decide which friends I want to keep because most play one or the either, not both.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
        [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
        [support]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse