Howdy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy!

Hey guys! I dropped in a donation, I mainly wanted to "help" with the server fees, but I didnt see any way to contribute that was not recurring.

Ill try to hit it again soon!

Thanx for providing a great place to play!
    sigpic

Re: Howdy!

Welcome!

I'm assuming you are a BF4 player then? Or maybe NS?
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

[MENTION=134351]FonePhiXeR[/MENTION]

Contact Apophis as he is the own and can help with that.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Annual memberships are not automatically recurring.
        |TG|Melee
        Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Melee View Post
          Annual memberships are not automatically recurring.
          Mine was last time round, yet previously it wasn't.
          It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
          - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

If you are looking to donate but don't want to become a Supporting Member there is an "Add Free" portion you can do. Its 15 bucks for the year non-recurring I think. You wont get access to the SM forums, or the banner, or the priority que in game.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

[MENTION=36547]Dredge[/MENTION]: I think that's what he did.

@All: Am I the only one that got that from his message?

I think he was just saying hello.
              "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Welcome to the place that makes all other servers feel hollow and devoid of how gaming is suppose to be, Fone.

There is no going back.
                "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
                ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Yes, sorry, I play on your BF4 server.. my handle there is iFonePhiXeR.

I am in another clan, but right now they are taking a break from BF4, but Im not ready.

I enjoy playing on your servers and did not want to be a "freeloader"!

Use the cash as you wish, there will be more coming... (just not recurring) :-)
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X