LOTR:ROTK comments no spoilers PLZ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOTR:ROTK comments no spoilers PLZ

I simply cant describe all the feelings that are pulled on in this one. Took a little less care to follow the book but still excellent. IMHO there was no way Jackson could have gotten everything into it in under 5 hours. I just feel drained after seeing it, having to wait a year for this final chapter was tough.

To say that the battle scenes are EPIC is conservative. They boggle the mind.

Right now I'm not sure what I think about it.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

-

I have not seen it yet but I will soon. I love them all even though I know they are missing a lot. I think they have done very well to keep as much content as possible and still make something most everyone will want ot see. 3.5 hours is really pushing the limits of many theater goers all though I would love a 5 hour version on DVD. Maybe they need to program intermissions like they used to.
    "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

Ill either see it Wednesday or Thursday, or on the weekend at the latest. Ill post my thought after I see it, can't wait.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

is the film nearly 5 hours long?
        Jex.

Comment

It's 3.5 hrs.
          "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

-

Comment

Previews started at 1:20 and we got out at 4:55. I enjoyed the movie very much. I thought a couple of the scenes would be hard to understand unless you read the book. The battle scenes were great.

Bob

Comment

All I have to say is Luke Skywalker has nothing on Legolas.

"It still counts as one!"

:D
              I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

trying not to reveal too much to anyone who has not seen it yet, the riding down the steps on a shield thing in the two towers and taking down a huge elephant like that is very unrealistic. they only let him do that to make him look bad ass and if i recall correctly he did not do those things in the book.
                And god said "LET THERE BE HALF-LIFE!" and so it was...

Comment

That's because they didnt explain the entire war they only gave you bits and peices.

Comment

Originally posted by Kikkoman
                    trying not to reveal too much to anyone who has not seen it yet, the riding down the steps on a shield thing in the two towers and taking down a huge elephant like that is very unrealistic.
                    So are Orcs, Elves, Dwarves, Wizards, Dragons, Hobbits, Giant Spiders, Big Glowy Eyes, Trolls, Giant Eagles, Talking Trees, Magic Rings...

;)

I don't care if it was unrealistic. It was damn cool! :)

Oh, and its Oliphants, not elephants :P

Comment

trying not to reveal too much to anyone who has not seen it yet, the riding down the steps on a shield thing in the two towers and taking down a huge elephant like that is very unrealistic. they only let him do that to make him look bad ass and if i recall correctly he did not do those things in the book.
                      Its fantasy, its not supposed to be real.

Were you one of those people who hated some of the stunts in Matrix Reloaded because they werent based off of real world physics?

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley
                        REMINDER: Offensive posts will be deleted. This is just a warning. Don't post any more of this blasphemy, young'un....

This post is just a joke and is not a real warning.
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
                          Its fantasy, its not supposed to be real.

Were you one of those people who hated some of the stunts in Matrix Reloaded because they werent based off of real world physics?

I hated the last 2 matrix's because they sucked not because the physics. :)

Comment

I said the stunts, not the movies..

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                              Originally posted by Bentley
                              REMINDER: Offensive posts will be deleted. This is just a warning. Don't post any more of this blasphemy, young'un....

This post is just a joke and is not a real warning.
                              :P I'm sure Luke would kick Legolas' ass in a one-on-one anyway :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X