Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Ghost Recon Wildlands-Intel:Authenticity

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands-Intel:Authenticity

This is the one I'm excited for. More so than Siege. Can't wait!
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this one!
      It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
      - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

Awesome visuals. Is it only played 3rd-person?

I assume that since you're all discussing it, that it will be available on PC, correct?
        |TG|Melee
        Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Melee View Post
          Awesome visuals. Is it only played 3rd-person?

I assume that since you're all discussing it, that it will be available on PC, correct?
          If you watch some of the other trailers and pay attention to the above video, you'll see that you can switch between first and third-person.
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

[MENTION=7529]Melee[/MENTION]

I think it will probably follow the recent Ghost Recon model of being 3rd person, then right mouse button/left trigger (consoles) to shift to a tight 3rd person over the shoulder with weapon up ads followed by a further click/button to switch to first person down sights/view through optic. That's how it's been done in recent GR titles and MGSV, I think it works quite well personally. I highly doubt you will have a fp perspective option outside of ads.

My only concern is how Ubisoft recreate weapon handling and damage as Rainbow 6 Siege looks garbage from my personal perspective and the weapon damage, handling and general feel of the guns in the Farcry series is also garbage. Hopefully the Redstorm guys will have more input in this area than others.

Regardless really excited for this title.

Comment

The last Ghost Recon (not the F2P) was actually incredibly fun. I stayed away from it for awhile because of the 3rd person but its well done.
              "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X