Armored Warfare Open Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armored Warfare Open Beta

AW is open beta now, there is a tg community already put together. I'll be in the AW channel mostly for ts if u want to group up, i have tier 1-4 right now.

Re: Armored Warfare Open Beta

I'm playing whenever I get the chance, I have tier 1-3 now. Will hop on TS3 when I play.
    "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

This looks like it could be really fun; I've wondered what War Thunder with more modern tanks would be like.

However, the arcade-like feel of WoT was always what turned me off to it. Is this game like that--how is it in general?
      "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

[MENTION=104897]Pale Horseman[/MENTION]
        I haven't play world of tanks so I can't really compare the two but I really like Armored Warfare. Each class of vehicle seems to have its place in the battle and play style. I would say that it worth trying out.
        "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

The game seems to be more fun than WoT. No ghost tanks killing you from 20 meters in front of you. The game rewards teamwork much better. Different ammo better for killing different types of vehicles. Grab 4 friends and play PvE missions.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

yea platoon sizes vary depending on what kind of game you play. If you do the pve missions the platoon size is 5 players. if it is pvp the platoon size is 3 players. I've played a few battles as a scout where i use a laser to designate targets for my team, and I usually get a very high score (one of the top 3 spots on the team) because if I ever designate a target for the team, they all seem to shoot that player until he is dead lol. It is a good way to have the team focus fire and provide teamwork instead of everyone doing their own thing. people still do their own thing, but it seems a good amount of players work together in this game. also there is no gold rounds in the game to make it so other players have an advantage over another. Right now I believe there is 9 different types of ammo, but it's mainly 3 diffferent sets and each set has a variety of ammo for it (i.e. High explosive, high exlosive plastic, high explosive squash head).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X