Fundraiser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundraiser

Hey TG, I was approached yesterday about playing Santa for a school fundraiser (its because I have an awesome beard). The purpose of the fundraiser is to raise money for the 7th grade class field trip. They will be picking up the tab for kids that can't afford to go. The lady that got me hooked up as Santa doesn't realize that my group Dysfunctional Veteran Gaming also raises funds for children through Extra-Life and we enjoy helping out the kiddos every chance we get. So I started a GoFundMe to raise money so that I may present them with the donation at the fundraiser on Dec 5th. I'm posting the link here if any of you would like to donate. While the money goal is high, I put that there just in case we got a lot of donation and didn't want to miss out on the chance to offer them more. EVERY dime will go to the school. I will have pictures of me dressed up as Santa too, so if nothing else donate to see these photos and save them for future use ;)

https://www.gofundme.com/dvgschool

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Fundraiser

Highly suggest you post that on Facebook, especially reaching out to moms and dads you know (even if they're just gaming friends)! Good heartfelt write up, but where would you take the kids? Or is this more of a "here, do what you want with the money"? (Honestly, those rarely work well as the school is likely going to do other things with it and waste it instead of going for the original intent.)
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Re: Fundraiser

It's already on Facebook. They are taking the kids to the Alamo and an amusement part and a few other places

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X