The Division: On Pre-Order Now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Division: On Pre-Order Now!

In case you guys missed it, Tom Clancy's The Division is available for pre-order from most of your major e-tailers and retailers, including Best Buy, Steam, GMG, and a few others.

Been waiting so long for this thing to come out and now...now I'm giddy with craze for it! PRE-ORDERING NOW! YIPPEEEE! :D
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Re: The Division: On Pre-Order Now!

"Mother of god."

I have been waiting for this for so damn long.
    Attached Files
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

I plan on getting this game, Ark, and of course Fallout 4 as my next games.

Hopefully this will be as good a season for game releases as it appears.

On a side note, we got some really weird smilies :icon24:.
      "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

I cannot wait to play this with TG guys! :D
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Obviously scripted, but even if its only half as tactical then hell yeah, I am with you.
          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

And that is pretty much why I'm so pumped for this game. :D

Now if Steam would just send me my beta code...

Aw hell, no tablet drone mode: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Cl...s_The_Division
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Beta out end of the month. You can put yourself on the beta waiting list:
              http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com...ns--1-1-8-1215

If you preorder you can guarantee beta access but given state of ubisoft games at launch, I would recommend waiting (like I would for any game)

Comment

Bought my copy awhile ago, looking forward to it.

Gameplay video, but's it's potato quality on the console. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uG7688kNHw

I can tell that if we get increased graphic fidelity, the game should look pretty solid.

Comment

as much as this game looks amazing, i'm pretty against pre orders. been burned way too many times with crappy, buggy, and plain unfinished releases that have massive day one patches. *cough* Destiny Hype Train *Cough* *Cough*

So for me, i'm going to wait until I read some player reviews and then buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
                    as much as this game looks amazing, i'm pretty against pre orders. been burned way too many times with crappy, buggy, and plain unfinished releases that have massive day one patches. *cough* Destiny Hype Train *Cough* *Cough*

So for me, i'm going to wait until I read some player reviews and then buy it.
                    I also refuse to preorder with some of the buggy messes we have witnessed in the last few years. I have probably 200 hours into Destiny, and this game seems to have similar mechanics. It is on my radar just waiting to see what happens on release.

I think they will let everyone in the Beta (demo). The first few days will only be the people who preordered. After that they will let everyone in to "stress test" the servers. That is how it seems to go with betas these days.

Comment

*sigh* I was all fired up for this, until I discovered it was 3rd person :( Sorry, I don't play 3P.

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Still on the fence. I doubt my pc will handle this the way I would like it to. So my thoughts are if its Epic I will wait till I upgrade my GPU, if it's just ok I will be grabbing it for the Xbox1.

Comment

Pre-ordered today. Looking forward to it.
                          sigpic

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
                          "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

I hope its good.... been waiting long enough.

Comment

I'm planning on picking it up myself. I will be getting Xcom 2 this Friday and depending on how big my paycheck is, I might get The division as well. Or may wait another 2 weeks until I pick up my copy.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X