Fallout 4... time for a break

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 4... time for a break

Thought it was time the dog and I came up for air...

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Re: Fallout 4... time for a break

I just hit level 58 last night..... Thinking about restarting the game.

I breathed for a few hours yesterday for Thanksgiving, that's about all I need for another couple weeks. ;)
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

40 something, hardly touched the main story (deliberately lol), working hard for copper as I'm building a 'Wicks themed New Vegas' at Sanctuary and the material demands are no joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicks View Post
        40 something, hardly touched the main story (deliberately lol), working hard for copper as I'm building a 'Wicks themed New Vegas' at Sanctuary and the material demands are no joke!
        I hope you spent some perk points to get yourself up to Scrapper 2! That's where most of my copper comes from. I have 700+ or so spare if you need some!
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
          I hope you spent some perk points to get yourself up to Scrapper 2! That's where most of my copper comes from. I have 700+ or so spare if you need some!
          Not sure if I have scrapper 2 or one, will check and buff that immediately.

So Day 3 of my Wasteland diary;

Woke this morning determined to brighten up Sanctuary or "WickTown" as I have renamed it. After much tinkering on the roof of the Teamhouse I have ascertained that I am neither an electrician nor town planner nor architect. I am going to need more copper, a lot more copper. Collecting Preston from the bottom floor of the Teamhouse I returned to my primary dwelling to change clothes and put on my best travelling salesman gear, a trip to Diamond City was in order. However on arriving at my residence I was somewhat dismayed to find my home had transformed into some kind of recreational rehabilitation centre. Really, the amount of people milling about and getting in the way is frankly untenable. After all I've done for these people I don't think a little privacy is too much to ask. Personal space, boundaries anyone?

If it's not the alleged 'mechanic' making snide comments whilst ineffectually hammering random wall tiles to no discernible effect it's that damn fraud psychic woman wandering into my quarters at all hours rambling on about my energy. I've even caught her watching me getting changed through a gap in the wall....which isn't fixed despite all the damn hammering that goes on 24/7/. Perhaps most concerning of all is that I have noticed some of my possessions are missing and several of my house guests are now sporting equipment they didn't have the last time I returned home. It is distressing and disturbing to think that one's own hard sourced possessions aren't safe from these ill mannered ingrates. Little to nothing get's done round here unless I do it. After a hard day scavenging, defending random people and being shot at by nearly everyone I meet I would like to come home and lay on my own bed, not have to turf some recent arrival out of it but oh no. I actually find myself staying out on scavenging runs longer now just to get away from these people.

On a related note I am concerned about Preston, mentally and physically. He seems fixated on me to an unhealthy degree and clearly there are serious issues with his health. Every time we enter a building he complains about dust and despite his bluster in combat his aim betrays him. Either his eyesight is shot or potentially worse his hands are shaking from the drink. The last visit to Diamond City was embarrassing, "I feel like a drink", "I'll drink to that". Initially I felt we both deserved a touch of R&R but in view of his recent performance I ordered our copper supplies and made excuses as to why we had to rush home. I think this time I'll take the dog, he may constantly get under my feet but at least I don't have to worry about taking an accidental blast from a Lazer Musket. Now I just have to find him, dismissed the mutt two days ago and haven't seen him since.

Comment

My break was derived from a completely unnecessary nor voluntary "fresh install" of my computer... *sigh* did not have a backup, starting over tomorrow. *sad face* Level 24 and had not even made it to this mythical diamond city yet! (Pacing myself, trying to make the title last ) Dog told me to take her out shooting I would feel better, she was right :) Also got her a new teddy bear...

Comment

no cloud back up?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I only saw this thread between loading screens...

...brb.
                "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
                ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Steam Cloud should have your save files. My copy was syncing without me expressly setting it up.

Comment

Indeed! Salvation there was a cloud backup. Thought this was only kept on my documents. Bought some canned food for the dog and 2 liters of water....time to dive back in.

Comment

Awesome game totally love it!

Comment

Welcome to Tactical Gamer, janesmith. Best gaming community, but you probably know that ;)

Just went back to get the chip analyzed and got to choose a faction. I hate locking myself into something in these games
                        "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
                        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Kind of behind on the whole Fallout bandwagon.

I've got FO3 and NV and want to play them whilst I wait to upgrade to play 4.

Does anyone have a good mod template, especially for 3, mainly graphical improvements and small gameplay changes.

Thanks, and happy new year!
                          AnimalMother
                          Ex TG-31st LR
                          "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                          sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

How about Macho Man Randy Savage skinned Deathclaw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omT0PaXYpIE

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
                              How about Macho Man Randy Savage skinned Deathclaw?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omT0PaXYpIE
                              *snicker*

Dont know if it is still out there, but FOOK mod was pretty good.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X