I'd like to join

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to join

Hi there, I found this server on Arma 3 Units.
    I have some questions for the Arma 3 server:

First, I am not a English speaker as first language. Can I join?

Second, Does this server have any Addons?

Third, What time is this server is most active (on GMT)?

I am looking forward to playing Vanilla server.
    Thank you.

Re: I'd like to join

Polpox,

Welcome indeed and glad you found us through A3 Units.

We have our sub-forum for Armed Assault HERE. The answers to your questions are also located in the sticky thread HERE.

Specifically, we are an english speaking community. However, within Arma we have some history with players who are learning english so lets find out how it will work by working together in game.

We are running Vanilla instances at the moment and only use add-ons for specfic events. Hope to see you in-game soon!
    Last edited by Unkl; 12-07-2015, 10:55 AM. Reason: added link to our A3 Units page for those interested
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Greetings Pol,

Glad you found us.

I hope you have the chance to join us soon. We have many players from outside the U.S. and of varying national descents. I can't promise you you'll find someone who is fluent in Japanese but I'd bet your English is way better than my Japanese. I'm limited to domo arrigato and Sake...not to terribly bad either of them but not anywhere near enough to even experiment in Japanese.

We are a like minded community of mature gamers. Most are over thirty. Some are active military, many are retired...and all of the regulars bring an outstanding amount of patience in game with them. If you need extra time getting up to speed in the mission or server someone will be glad to hang back and get you going. It's what we do. We welcome newcomers as long as you don't mind following orders and want to be a part of the larger community here at TacticalGamer.

Tuesdays we run an informal get together called "Tactical Tuesday" Some times we have as many as 25 or higher with many newcomers...sometimes its less than 10 and old friends. Whatever it is it usually involves teamwork and good gameplay. Cmon down now and join us. Don't be shy.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

There are few people that can actually speak Japanese. I think Sethiol and a few others can.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I just joined the Insurgency server, and I enjoyed this.
          I couldnt hear and understand English very much, but almost understand.
          The join is a very short time, but enough to learn atomosphere.

I think I will join more servers. Thank you.
          Last edited by POLPOX; 12-10-2015, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by POLPOX View Post

Nice to have you at TG Polpox!

Comment

Originally posted by POLPOX View Post

I will help you. If you join TG server again, I will help you communicate.

Thank you POLPOX

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X