X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooahh!

It works! It works!

AUTOMATED even!

Getting ready to deploy the new accounts management system. It will automatically approve new accounts once they put in their CC info, allow them to update their accounts themselves as well as look at billing history.

The new system also supports referral bonuses and credits for accounts (as many people asked for!)

That was just me testing the process to make sure it did everything it was supposed to do. :-)
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

as well as look at billing history.
      Sweet! I send in money orders periodically and I can never remember which month my membership is up on!
      [volun]

Comment

I'm confused.

But that's nothing new, so continue with your... confusingness...

Comment

Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
          wonderful...what works?
          That's exactly what I thought last night. Unfortunately I couldn't log in to say so.
          Incorrect login. Please try again... wth??? Have I been purged??? Did I do something untoward????

Originally posted by NothingMore.
          I'm confused.

But that's nothing new, so continue with your... confusingness...
          So was I :( Upon arrival at work this morning I had a New Private Message notification. hmmm!
          Account still works then. What then? New system. Something changed.
          Lets try this. Remove the ' at the end of userid.
          BINGO! :D :D
          I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X