Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak

Hexus have just released an article detailing the annoucement about the prequel Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak; a new strategy game detailing the events before the Homeworld series began! If you pre-order the game and you don't have the Homeworld Remastered Collection, they will give it to you for free! Better yet, if you already own that, they will instead give you a discount on the new upcoming game!

Gearbox released a new trailer about it that looks really good!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Re: Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak

so they renamed it from Homeworld Ship breakers to Deserts of Karaak. I like it.

I feel giddy to see this, especially the last part. I would love to see a remake of the first game from another perspective. To be honest, I would lose it if they ever made a Homeworld flight game that involved the campaigns.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Re: Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
      ...To be honest, I would lose it if they ever made a Homeworld flight game that involved the campaigns.
      Yes! This! All this! So much of this! Sort of a Star Elite: Dangerous Citizen type game set in that universe would be awesome!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
      [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
      [support]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse