Becoming A Homeowner!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becoming A Homeowner!

Title says it all! Finally getting my own home, no more apartments, no more renting and throwing money away. Got a nice 3 bed 2 bath on half an acre in town. Very excited!!! I will post pics once we get in and start renovating.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Becoming A Homeowner!

Good for you! If you can afford rent, you can afford a mortgage, but you can't call the landlord anymore.

Comment

Congrats! You'll enjoy being a home owner. Blast your music and have a dance party at 3am... no one down stairs to call the cops. lol

Comment

Way to go dude! Always good to get a place of your own!
        sigpic

Comment

Congrats brother, awesome news for you and your family! You will now become even more territorial about minor things that didn't used to bother you, like "really, next door needs to mow his lawn at 07:00 when I literally got into bed a couple of hours ago". It being your plot adds a whole new level. I kid, I kid. Well done old chap, congrats!

Comment

Congrats! Very happy to hear the good news!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Becoming A Homeowner!

congrats Dredge! there is no better investment than a home. Good luck with it

Comment

Awesome! Congrats man! Living the American Dream!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
                [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
                [support]

Comment

Awesome job man! :)
                  |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                  TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                  Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                  Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words! Yeah [MENTION=17094]Wicks[/MENTION] I can already see me getting a little territorial lol. I already have some plans made up for the living room, gonna run ethernet outlets so when I have my buddies over for LAN games they can just plug into the wall and have interwebs. Basically gonna turn the living room into a big man cave lol.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                      Basically gonna turn the living room into a big man cave lol.
                      I was gonna ask what part of the house did she let you have lol. Mine was kind enough to give me the mud room and garage, even my bedroom isn't my room, I just sleep in it some times ;) But ya man, awesome news :)

Comment

She didnt "let me have it". Im just kinda taking it and hoping for the best lmao

[unit][squadl][command2]

Comment

What could possibly go wrong? XD
                          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I just saw this and all I can hear is the sound of Dredge whimpering in the corner one day after getting home from work to find his computer stuffs in the garage.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X