No announcement yet.

Hello all.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all.

Just signed up yesterday and wanted to say hello. Name is Mike, 38 yo, live in New England. Fix large air conditioners for a living, no past military experience.

I play a few different games on both PC and Playstation 4. Right now I am playing Planetside 2, Battlefield 4, and Rainbow 6 siege on PC. Also played Planetside 1 and have been playing Battlefield since 1942. I have a nice wheel and pedal setup for iRacing. Been watching some ARMA videos on uTube and it looks very interesting. Hoping the price drops with the steam sale tomorrow. Either way I will probably pick it up. Have linked my teamspeak and listened in on some of your gameplay and sounds like a good time.

PC is king when it comes to hardware. Playstation is nice though for lounging on the couch and playing on a 60 inch television. I also play with real life friends on PS4. Right now on playstation I'm playing Fallout 4 and a little Destiny.

look forward to playing with everyone,

Re: Hello all.

Welcome to the community [MENTION=139206]Hillman77[/MENTION]! :D It's always nice to meet new people and see new faces around here.

Have you played PS2 or BF4 with us before? If those games are some of your favorites', you might want to check out Squad as well. We have a very active community and a server for the game.

Hopefully I'll see you in PS2 or BF4 sometime. :p
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

You found a great place here Hillman, Welcome to the community :)

Just picked up ARMA with all the dlc for $37 on steam. I will be seeing you all soon. I am sure my first couple times playing will be a complete train wreck lol.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed