Why I put on the |TG| tags.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I put on the |TG| tags.

At my age (a semi-retired senior) I've had my fill of the carnage that frequently occurs on random pub servers. The insults and disorganized game play I don't need any more so I became a TG supporter to help ensure the TG servers and TG itself survive. If I can't play on a TG server , I don't play. Simple as that.

And the tags in game, hopefully , will identify me to other more experiences TG players as someone who wants to play as part of the team and willing to follow directions.

Simple as that :D
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: Why I put on the |TG| tags.

I know the feeling.. TG or nothing and sometimes TG and still nothing, but I'm still here. It just feels like home to me.

Comment

Amen, brother! Welcome to TG.
      |TG|Melee
      Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

I feel compelled to add my thoughts as well.

I am TG for life. These servers are my home and I don't need more than one, my old man taught me to live within my means.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Anytime I see TG tags I know I have a guy with the right mindset in my squad.

I'm currently in another Arma group (2/75th) so don't wear the TG tags but have in the past.

As soon as reserved spots open up I'll probably be on the TG server a lot more. I've been playing with a few friends lately and its hard to get a group into a server that is constantly full.

Comment

Bring them over for some joint ops, Ranger.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost1Bravo View Post
              Anytime I see TG tags I know I have a guy with the right mindset in my squad.
              Originally posted by Dimitrius View Post
              I am TG for life.
              Enough said, really.

Any type of game play other then what we promote here at TG is simply sub-par to what I have come to expect from gaming.

TG has ruined almost all other servers for various games. Thanks, TG.

And I actually mean that.
              "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
              ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X