Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd like to share a personal experience about drinking and driving.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to share a personal experience about drinking and driving.

As you know, some of us have been known to have brushes with the law from time to time, often on the way home after a "social event" with family or friends...Well, last night, this happened to me. I was out with friends and had more than several rums followed by a bunch of vodka shots. Although relaxed, I still had the common sense to know I was slightly over the limit.

That's when I did something I've never done before - I took a taxi home!

Sure enough on the way there was a police check stop, but since i was in a cab, they waved it past and I arrived home safely without incident.

This was a real surprise to me, because I had never driven a cab before. I don't know where I got it, how I got it and now I don't know what to do with it.. So, anyway, if you want to borrow it give me a call.

:D :D
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: I'd like to share a personal experience about drinking and driving.

Ba dum bump...
    |TG|Melee
    Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Reminds me of the one with the Statie and the garage, lol.
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I thought when you meant you "took" a taxi home, you rode a taxi home and paid a cab driver to do it so I though, "ehhh, that's pretty safe" now when I read through the end you got me laughing hard. LOL

I hope you remembered where you had gotten that thing...if not, better put it up for rent and make an income out if it! lol

Comment

Drinking an driveing, two things that dont go well together.

[/center]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X