No announcement yet.

My Thanks and Farewell to TG (for now)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Thanks and Farewell to TG (for now)

To start off, I'd like to thank Unkl, B, MadSoloSniper, Connor, experiment, Dimitrius, and especially Noyava for being what I call the "head honchos" of the arma side of Tactical Gamer. They are the ones I usually find leading missions, starting events, and being great examples of what TG is all about. I have always been a fan of tactical/strategical gameplay, and since many of the arma servers lacked that I was extremely lucky to stumble across a TG server on a Tuesday. I greatly liked what I saw and signed up for some more. Now for the farewell part. I leave for boot camp to be trained as a US Marine at MCRD San Diego on the 11th of this month. After becoming a basically trained marine, I'll head to SOI. Afterwards, I'll head to BRC (basic reconnaissance course) to be trained as an 0321 Recon Marine. I hope to return, on a somewhat regular basis, to this community after those final months of training and settling down in my unit are over. Having to wait in the delayed entry program for months and being graduated from high school early, Tactical Gamer's arma community has helped scratch my desire to be in the military to some extent. Again, I'd like to thank the community for being a great group of guys to blow some time with. I'm open to any questions you may have for me, and I'll do my best to respond to them. Thanks.
    Pro Deo et Patria
    (For God and Country)

Re: My Thanks and Farewell to TG (for now)

Good luck on the career path, it does seem like an interesting one. I have enjoyed playing with you ever since I first saw you on the server although I haven't been around much lately now. Sounds like you will be teaching me a thing or two when and if you get back ;)
    - Current ArmA Pathfinder

Well done, recruit.

These next few months, there will be good days and there will be bad days.

Good luck, see you when you get back.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Thanks big time MrCherubim its been a pleasure playing with you these past few months and you've always been a great squad member, you will be missed but i wish you luck in your training and future and look forward to the day you return. Thank you for your service.

Best of luck with your future career and may I be bold in saying that you've chosen a path not many would dare to choose.

Dulce et decorum est

TGU Instructor Irregulars TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer
          "Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

MrCherubim, been a pleasure gaming with ya and hope to see you back in-game on your next leave!! Congrats on the change and take care. Don't take our bad habits with ya ;) I can just imagine you looking for the "i" button to open your backpack!
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
            Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
            "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
            "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

MrCherubim, I will miss having you around and look forward to your eventual return! Our loss is the Marine's gain, so on the whole I don't feel too bad about your decision :)

Be sure to stop back by when you have a chance to update us.
              Mmm... smoke grenades.

Hey MrCherubim, congrats on your acceptance! :) Thank you so much for contributing and playing with us in ARMA.
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Cherub thanks for stepping up to to the plate and joining the USMC.

It's see you later not goodbye. Remember that.

You are a great addition to the TG community so make sure you come back before too long...and...feel free to lurk on the forums when you are feeling that extra pang for tac tuesday.

Cheers man.
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Semper Fi brother.

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Be safe, see you soon.

Always here for you my friend.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed