WOW over 10 years!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW over 10 years!

With the new year and birthday tomorrow, just realized that for 10 years I have been running around these forums and servers with you guys. 10 years!!! Think about that. I'm half way to TG's retirement package *hint [MENTION=1]Apophis[/MENTION]*!! I've gone from Bommando, Santa, and Robocop in BF2 to Unkl, Noy, and Dimi in ARMA 3. Gone through 3 IHS squads (33rd, 7th, 9th)and working on fourth with the guys from 189. Heck, I've been at TG longer than most of my jobs in my life!

You know what? Here is to another 10! Cheers all, I wouldn't give up a day! TG for life!
    Last edited by experiment626; 01-11-2016, 08:47 AM. Reason: I is a college grad.

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Re: WOW over 10 years!

Exp,

Glad you're here. Good to know and run on the field of battle (saving each others . . . . ;-) . . . on a regular basis) with you my friend.

Here's to 10 more!!!

See you in game soon,

Solo

Comment

XP,

It has taken a short, long time to get to this moment. Ten years on a website feels really weird, but it has been fun. Glad you are around as there are fewer members from back in the heyday. Thanks for remaining with us. :)

P.S. I guess less than half of current TG members even know who the 7th, 9th, and the 33rd Rough Necks were. :(

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I wonder what the next 10 will look like. Hey!, aren't you suppose to give something special for the 10 year ;)

Comment

Happy 10th! and many more!

Always a pleasure sharing the world of ArmA with you and the highlight for me so far is *gets shot, whilst fumbling* You got knocked out son!" (You had to be there moment). Followed on by laughter with anyone around him to hear it

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Cheers buddy! Closing in on ten years myself here next month.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
              Cheers buddy! Closing in on ten years myself here next month.
              Vested! Sweet :)

Comment

10 years goes by fast. When they offer you the pen or the soap...take the soap. LowSpeed knows.
                |TG-189th| Unkl
                ArmA 3 Game Officer
                Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                189th Infantry Brigade Member
                SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

I'm coming up or just passed 10 myself. Why didn't we play more rounds together before ARMA.
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Well played. :)
                    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

XP : You forgot to mention the good times in Men of War where I blew up your tanks over and over. I think we did that for at least a year.;)
                      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Originally posted by FBmantis View Post
                        XP : You forgot to mention the good times in Men of War where I blew up your tanks over and over. I think we did that for at least a year.;)
                        That was still in my "breaking in phase" :) And I was just luring you into a false sense of security...

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                          I'm coming up or just passed 10 myself. Why didn't we play more rounds together before ARMA.
                          I've played ARMA on and off since Operation Flashpoint, you guys just didn't want to drag around a snot nosed newb.

Comment

Cheers all! 44 doesn't feel much different than 43, except the cake melts faster with that extra candle...

Comment

Happy Birthday, Experiment! Here's to 10 more! In TG that is...
                              |TG|Melee
                              Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...