Hi TG Community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi TG Community

Long time no see, in fact it's been almost 10 years since the last time I step foot.

I'm so glad that this community is still around, I remember coming into TG playing Natural Selection and Counter-Strike: Source; and this community allowed me to play those games with mature gamers that want to bring tactics into casual gaming. Recently I've been playing Team Fortress 2 and maybe Rainbow Six: Siege in the future. I've noticed that there isn't a TF2 thread but I do see a R6S thread so I'll peek in and get to know some people there.

If anyone that was here 10 years ago and still remembers me, hello :)

Re: Hi TG Community

Welcome back.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Welcome back, Nightfire.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

does anyone here play tf2 'tactically' (for lack of better term?)

Comment

We do in arma :)

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfire View Post
            does anyone here play tf2 'tactically' (for lack of better term?)
            doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfire View Post
              Long time no see, in fact it's been almost 10 years since the last time I step foot.

I'm so glad that this community is still around, I remember coming into TG playing Natural Selection and Counter-Strike: Source; and this community allowed me to play those games with mature gamers that want to bring tactics into casual gaming. Recently I've been playing Team Fortress 2 and maybe Rainbow Six: Siege in the future. I've noticed that there isn't a TF2 thread but I do see a R6S thread so I'll peek in and get to know some people there.

If anyone that was here 10 years ago and still remembers me, hello :)
              Try joining ArmA, Squad, or something unusual.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Unusual? You mean something new?

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitrius View Post
                  Unusual? You mean something new?
                  maybe

Comment

Nightfire, if you're looking for good cohesive gameplay, I would encourage you to give us a try in the arma pocket of TG. We're very welcoming, just ask Siege, he jumps on once every six months or so and we help him out with no grief.

We're very welcoming if you are interested. Plenty of admins and vets active to help you get up to speed and the pace of gameplay is flexible.

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Welcome backs Nightfire! :D
                      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I'm just going to throw this out there. You may want to look into Planetside 2, we have a large and active community here these days in that title. And it is somewhere on the scale between ArmA and TF2. And there are other titles here as well. Or, if you really want to play TF2, start a thread about it (maybe that's what this is? lol). Just my $0.02.

At any rate, welcome back! :)
                        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

thanks everyone for your warm welcome!

with the responses I got here, looks like the old gamers of the past aren't here anymore (10 years ago). I'm glad there are so many new faces here, at any rate I usually play tf2 with friends and was just wondering if people here also play tf2 with you know "planning."

Comment

People come and go, sometimes with years (and sometimes, like yourself, many years) in between. Those who have responded are the current more active people on the forums, but you never know who might see this thread and chime in.
                            "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X