Hello again TG, it's been a very very long time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again TG, it's been a very very long time

When I logged in I was afraid my password wasn't going to work its been so long.

Hope all is well with everyone within TG, I miss it here, and unfortunately my computer status as of late is that of a older macbook pro, and not a pc gaming laptop/desktop.

Though I am still loving my job as an EMT in NY. Happy to report I am primarily working with paramedics and have started learning how to dispatch which is by far one of the toughest things I have ever tried. Imagine having a board of 50+ units stretched over 5 towns/cities and being in charge of directing them/confirming where they are headed on 911's and on top of that taking 911 calls and organizing critical care/rescue transports.

It's interesting but I do miss gaming at TG. Though since I have recently moved in with my girlfriend I don't see that happening anytime soon, she is not a fan of computer gaming, not one bit, which is unfortunate but hopefully one day I will make it back and see how far Project Reality has come, along with Arma.

Anyways thought I would say a much needed hello and hope all is well with everyone within TG, I will try and make more of an appearance here, and I am glad that my login and pw still work!!
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Hello again TG, it's been a very very long time

good to hear that you are alive and well, though very busy.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

It hasn't been that long if I can still remember your name. Welcome back.

Comment

Hey Randy. Glad you are enjoying the wonderful world of EMS. It wont take you long to become an old salty vet.
        "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Bc2ID View Post
          Hey Randy. Glad you are enjoying the wonderful world of EMS. It wont take you long to become an old salty vet.
          Speaking of salty old vets.....

Comment

Welcome back to TG, man.

Glad to hear that you're doing good. And with a job you love, too? Nice!

Also, thank you for your service as an EMS/dispatcher; you guys got a tough job, but a VERY necessary one. I hope it always continues to be something that you love, because those are the kind of EMS' that we need.

Take care, and stay safe.
            "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
            ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Oh, hey there doppelganger! :)

Get a new gf! :D

What was it my Dad used to say, something like "girls are like streetcars, there will be another one along in 15 minutes or so..." LOL

But seriously, man I am so glad my gf doesn't have a problem with video games too much...
              "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo View Post
                Speaking of salty old vets.....
                :-) back at you
                "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X