No announcement yet.

Things are bad in Sandwhich land

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things are bad in Sandwhich land

So basically, for lack of better terms, life is ramming me up the you know what with no lube.

Losing the house.

My activity within TG will therefore be sporadic, there will likely be long periods of total inactivity. I just cannot predict how things are going to play out.

Rest assured, with time I will be back.

Until then, all the best.
    To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Re: Things are bad in Sandwhich land

God speed, Sandwhich. May you find your way out of the current situation. We await your return.

Do keep us informed.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Things are bad in Sandwhich land

Dang dude, that sucks to hear.

Hang in there man!

Hopefully we get to see you again before too long. But do what you gotta do right now, we will all still be here when you are ready to return. That's the great thing about TG. It just always keeps going. And going. And going. :)

I just set my battle station back up today, been in a box for a month or more while we were doing some other remodeling work, etc.

So, one out, one back in. Except my KDR is nowhere near as good as yours, so I'm not sure it's a net gain for the outfit. :D
      "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed