New Account Management System - IMPORTANT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Account Management System - IMPORTANT

There is a new account management system being rolled out for Tactical Gamer. There is a news announcement on the main page that detail the process you will need to perform to make sure your accounts all stay active and working without issue.

Account Management System Information
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Okay I tried and failed LOL

clicked My account under main menu.......
    didn't find "change your info at the bottom of the page so chose it from top under the pen and paper icon....
    entered desired password twice submitted
    entered
    htt://www.tacticalgamer.com/accounts
    clicked login/register
    tried to login and was denied....tried ShAd0wRIP(shouldbe) shad0wrip, ShAdOwRIP shadowrip.....ect.....ect won't let me login

stuck here......

Comment

me 2 ... it gave me an error.

Comment

It worked for me. :)
        [volun]

Comment

It won't accept my address - I live in the UK.
          Jex.

Comment

My only problem is that there should be 2 address lines for people like me. I live in a condo, and it won't let me input the "unit 6-4" after my normal address (100 hemlock rd.).

Comment

I used it fine also.
              I have a P.O. Box number but didn't put it in.
              I just put in the street address. All the other fields
              were pretty straight forward. Although I did have to
              think about it and re-read the instructions a few times. :)
              I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by jex
                It won't accept my address - I live in the UK.
                Won't accept any of it? Or all of it? Does it give you a particular error message on a piece of the info?

Comment

Originally posted by Shad0wRIP
                  Okay I tried and failed LOL

stuck here......
                  Try just going to the account management system, select the "Login/Register" button at the top of the page, and then under the username/password box there is a link to have your password sent to you. Click on that, fill in your e-mail address, then check your e-mail and it will give you the auth system's userID and password.

Comment

Migrated without error. Typical name1/street1/city/st/zip address.

Wyzcrak
                    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

mine worked fine jex!!

Comment

Had to use a bogus phone, but other than that no problems.
                        I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Mine worked... I guess.

Comment

The system is now fully functional for new memberships. A new subscriber will be billed and activated immediately. Over the next week we will be migrating existing members over to this system, you'll probably get an e-mail once the account is completed and the membership subscription is activated. Once you get that e-mail you will be able to check out your account details.

Comment

Originally posted by GAZ
                              mine worked fine jex!!
                              I think it's the length of mine! It's just too damn big :shock:
                              Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X