Project Zomboid trolled me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Zomboid trolled me.

So I was playing a little bit of Project Zomboid, my first char I made, i was being chased by oh about 30 zombies i was able to close the door behind me but i was stuck on the 2nd floor and had nothing to climb down with, so i ripped my clothes off and turn them into a rope to climb down to the first floor, little did i know that i climbed down to another horde and my axe broke because i was swinging it too much. DEAD

Respawn as a new char, but when I spawned in all the windows were boarded shut, and so was the door. Problem is there was 8 other zombies in the home with me and this home is only a living room and a kitchen and a bathroom. so I was doing laps around the living room but i kept getting scratched, and i bled to death. DEAD

Respawn again and found zombies in another home luckily i was able to climb out of a window and managed to escape, but i had no weapons, no food, and no water. zombies chased me into the woods where i got lost and died of starvation... DEAD

4th respawn I got lucky and found a home with some supplies and was able to fend off some zombies on the outside, and now got a nice home with tons of gear. Hopefully I live long enough lol.

If anyone looking to play a pve game of it, my friend hosts a server and if u ever want to play it with me, send me a message on steam for the ip and port number. Oh and if you are wondering how big a zombie horde can get, here is a screenshot of a huge horde. -

Re: Project Zomboid trolled me.

Lol. Bit of bad luck eh?

Zomboid's a gem.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

Re: Project Zomboid trolled me.

I may join you, once I break my Fallout 4 addiction!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X