Table top games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table top games

Hi TG peeps and visitors. Last year I discovered X-Wing miniatures which I got for my son and I to play. Since then we have also got into Dust Tactics and Star Wars Armada from Fantasy Flight games. I love the miniatures and painting them, I even through some LED's in some for effect and built a huge 4'x6' table in the garage to play on. Sadly it does not get a lot of use. I was just curious if anyone else here in the community is into table top gaming. I ask because I found a table top simulator on steam that has good reviews and lots of games including the one's I mentioned above but I would like to know if anyone here is into this kind of thing before I shell out a 20 for the simulator. It would be nice to play a few games with people here in the community.

Re: Table top games

I really like Tabletop Simulator. I haven't really used it for Tabletop strategy games, but it works great for board games (especially since most of my friends live in different states). It plays pretty smooth. The biggest problems for strategy games is that it takes forever to set up your own designs. it's got a pretty decent workshop too. There's no Warhammer or anything, but it's got some D&D sets. Overall though, it's pretty inclusive (because it's basically a physics engine with pieces), and you can play pretty much anything, in anyway that you want. Multiplayer is pretty intuitive both online and a local "hotseat" version.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
    "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

We have an unofficial TG tabletop simulator group going with some of the TG Natural Selection players. I'd rather not advertise it here, but if anyone is interested in joining us for some games, feel free to PM me. They play Secret Hitler, as well as a couple of other games.
      HaX^

Comment

Cool, will do. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed