Just bought a copy of Stellaris

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a copy of Stellaris

So for my birthday I bought a copy of Stellaris for myself. Cannot wait to play it on may 9th!! Stellaris is a 4x rts game coming out - http://store.steampowered.com/app/281990/

Re: Just bought a copy of Stellaris

Yeah I got this one as well, looks really good. :)
    Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

i heard in this preview video that u can reverse engineer wrecks so u can duplicate the technology of other races in the game, or know about other creatures to understand how to defeat them better. That seems really cool to do that. see an enemy race and watch as they fight and at the end of the fight send in some research teams to reverse engineer their ships so you can kill them easier. lol.

Comment

It was my birthday a couple months back...just sayin.

Oh well i tried :(

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X