Big Spider!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Spider!!!

Now that is a big spider!!! Good thing I have 2 tanks, 1 tank pet, 1 2hnded to attack from behind the tanks, 1 healer, 1 nuker/disabler (crowd control spells), & 1 range attacker who is very accurate & deadly with ranged weapons. Group did real well, especially when I got all the chars into position so my healer can cast Armor of Faith on the whole group. Tank pet protected the flank by off tanking the little spiders so they didn't jump the guys in the back. Also my nuker casted magic missile at the spider. Group is 1 Fighter (main tank), 1 Paladin (2nd tank), 1 Chanter (2hnded attacker, chanters sing songs to buff part members and hinder enemies), 1 Ranger with 1 Bear pet (uses ranged weapons & pet acts like an off tank for weaker targets), 1 Wizard (has a few nukes and tons of disabling spells), 1 Priest (Heals and buffs allies).

Re: Big Spider!!!

World of Warcraft?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Pillars of Eternity, RPG game like Balder's Gate, or Icewind Dale. Uses the rules of Dungeon & Dragons in a way.

Comment

review from gt reviews to get an understanding of the game -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse