COD4 Remastered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COD4 Remastered

Hi, I am more of a Squad and PR guy, and BF4 but the COD4 Remastered looks very fun. Anyone here going to get into it?
    sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Re: COD4 Remastered

Maybe, but I bet they nerf'd the parts that made it fun. They have moved away from the classic COD and I think will make it more like the more recent COD games.

I kind of hope a remastered MW2 comes out that doesn't have the game play changed.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

check this out. Really appears to be original style gameplay. https://youtu.be/mdvRIDVdE9M

Comment

If that is going to the majority of players, I will pass.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I had a lot of fun playing this with TG back in the day, though it was primarily Search and Destroy, which definitely improved my skills. We'll see if it gains any traction this time around. I'm dubious since it's a rehash and faces a lot of competition from other titles.
          |TG|Melee
          Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Putting aside the annoyance, that I can't pick up the remastered edition without the new game, I'm somewhat worried about the fact that they're only incl. 10 MP maps - Will you have to get the season pass for IW or will they attempt to milk it and offer up 2 different season passes, if you want all the maps?

Having said that, I had some trade-in points about to expire at a local store, so I've placed a pre-order for it (reckon I'll be able to get at least $10 worth of fun out of it).

Comment

I remember a server that was crouch only, so there was no run and gun. that was fun. Slower paced and pushed out a lot of non tactical players. Either way, thanks for the replies.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X