As if DOD S wasn't enough...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As if DOD S wasn't enough...

A COD2 demo is supposed to be released today. I have no idea what level or when but I know it is coming. As soon as links are released i provide links.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: As if DOD S wasn't enough...

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom
    A COD2 demo is supposed to be released today. I have no idea what level or when but I know it is coming. As soon as links are released i provide links.
    Yah, and the final F.E.A.R. multiplayer demo is out this week as well. Good times! :icon_bigg

Comment

How is DOD S, I'm interested but I want to make sure it catches on here. Anybody want to try the F.E.A.R. multiplayer demo sometime when it is released?

Comment

yah turbo we can try it.,....i make a multiplayer game and ill get you the IP to join.
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

^^^I think someone was talking about having a server where we could get on together and play DOD. I wouldn't mind some FEAR multiplayer at all maybe we could have an event for it. Also the current news is that the demo is single player and will be released at 3PM Pacific time. Same time as DOD.

edit:The level is El Daba, Egypt. The mission is to destroy 4 arty guns.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

ya, that was me. i was hoping to get it setup tonight but that might not happen. im posting the ip in another thread or mabey ill start another one. im intrested to find out what the gameplay is going to be like. ive never played DoD before.

Comment

UPDATE: DOD:S has officially been released. My copy is unlocking right now.

If someone sets up a TG DOD:S server let me know! I have never played anything besides BF2 on TG servers but I'm willing to give DOD:S a try.

Comment

If it's any good tell me and I will buy it.

Comment

i will tell all of you guys on THIS thread what the server ip is so we can get started. ill give the rcon pass to apo and wyz so they can circulate it arround the members area for you sm's.

Comment

Anybody find a place to download COD2, that doesn't take 5 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo
                      Anybody find a place to download COD2, that doesn't take 5 hours?
                      Yeah i'm getting like 15k on gamespot and i get an ETA of 10.5 hours :(

---

Comment

I'll buy DoD:S and give it a try if it gets an official TG server here. I've been spoiled by TG and I don't feel like playing on random pubbie servers.

Also, filerush has a torrent download of the cod2 demo. You should be able to get good speed off the torrent if you're set up correctly.

http://www.filerush.com/download.php...t=cod2demo.exe

Comment

OK, im unpacking my copy now. the server should be ready any second to play. stay on this thread.

Comment

yeah, id love to play with you guys.. its hard to find a spot on the servers. and the game is awesome

Comment

Here we go. SERVER OFFICIALLY UP:

SERVER IP: 10.97.81.130:27015

have fun kiddies :D. the rcon password is being pmed to Apo and Wyz and Root as we speek.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X