Forum Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Changes

The IL2 Game-Specific forum has been closed. All content in the IL2 forum has been moved into the Simulation Games (Sim) forum.

The Battlefield 1942/Battlefield Vietnam forums have been collapsed and closed. All content from the Battlefield 1942/Battlefield Vietnam forums have been moved into the First Person Shooters (FPS) forum.

A new Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter forum has been created.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Re: Forum Changes

Originally posted by Apophis
    The IL2 Game-Specific forum has been closed. All content in the IL2 forum has been moved into the Simulation Games (Sim) forum.

The Battlefield 1942/Battlefield Vietnam forums have been collapsed and closed. All content from the Battlefield 1942/Battlefield Vietnam forums have been moved into the First Person Shooters (FPS) forum.

A new Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter forum has been created.
    Now, all we need to do is rationalize the game servers, and we'll be all set!

(Oh,oh, what did I get myself into?) :icon_bigg

Comment

Re: Forum Changes

no wonder
      Ive been looking for the battlefield vietnam forum for like an hour
      I had a question
      I guess ill ask in the fps forum
      "The Taoist sage has no ambitions, therefore he can never fail. He who never fails always succeeds. And he who always succeeds is all- powerful." -- Lao Tzu

ingame name: Zuiquan1

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X