Zussman MOUT Facility...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zussman MOUT Facility...

Just got back from a weekend on Zussman MOUT training facility. It was awesome. They brought in locals from the nearby town to play civilians in full Arabic dress. They was Arabic signs, arabic music, etc. There was a open market. Esentially we stepped into a middle eastern town. Of course we were just role playing in airsoft but hey it was still a blast. There were RPG attacks, mortar attacks, down helos, burning buildings, car bombs detonating, IED's, etc....

A few pictures....
    http://gallery.freas.net/list.php?ex...ublic&lang=eng

A video and some pictures...
    http://www.blackeagleairsoft.net/irene3-hires.htm

In the pursuit of... something.

Re: Zussman MOUT Facility...

I keep flipping back and forth between this picture and this one. Hilarity ensues.

Comment

Yea, there was quite a decent amount of comedic value in all of it. Be sure to notice the angry "mob" w/ swimming noodles! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGuy
        I keep flipping back and forth between this picture and this one. Hilarity ensues.
        I'm seeing Image# 4616 and 4617 and I don't see anything funny...

What am I missing?
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
          What am I missing?
          A collective shift of attention.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGuy
            A collective shift of attention.
            Ah, that would be funny. But I'm not seeing that, either...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

i see it! im so special! :D. that must have been fun to do. which one are you?

Comment

I was too busy fighting for a photo Op. Out of over 1,000 pictures I am in exactly 0!! Talk about no love from the cameras. LOL! Nah, I got on video but it won't be available til New Year. Oh well. I was outside the city fighting amongst the woodline. The place was over 27 acres....!!!

Comment

BAH! You went to OP. Irene III? Man! I was on the borderline of going to it, but I couldn't go with the my teammates so we decided against it. Besides, we're not a real big fan of the person that puts on the Irene series of games. Sounds like you had a blast though! What state do you live in and how far do you travel for airsoft? I'm starting something up in Indiana here (IAA) with a few teams. We're hoping to get as big as Airsoft Ohio (Strikers were at that event) come two years or so. Well, that's the goal anyway. Nice to know there's another airsofter with TG.

Comment

Yea, I'm in Atlanta, GA. We drive wherever there may be a good event. We "were" thinking of going to Lion Claws IV in Claifornia but it's just not going to be feasable money wise. Let me know what you have going on and maybe can qork something out as far as a road trip is concerned. We had a blast at Irene 3. Yes, I know what you mean about "Lu". The guy that runs these events. If it were not for the shear scale of the event I would not have gone. If he jacks up the prices again next year I don't know if I'll go or not.

I always wondered if there were other airsofters on TG..... Thanks man.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X