No announcement yet.

RvB - Hilarious Game Videos

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RvB - Hilarious Game Videos

I was surprirsed to not find a link to this on the forums actually, so I'm going to post it myself.

A few years ago, shortly after the release of HALO, a group of people decided to make a movie using the HALO gameplay. They use a well thought out storyline (and it continues through all the episodes), a growing cast of characters (yet not too big), and the varied maps from the HALO world (mainly Bloodgulch/Quagulation). After the release of HALO 2, they moved onto that, which increased graphics and various options that were avaliable to them. And an amazing part - in the beginning part of HALO 2, they had it so models didn't look up and down when the person did. They added this so the RedvsBlue group could continue their videos.

Sadly, they've advanced their site ( ) to only allow the downloads of the current season and a few exclusive other episodes. I couldn't find a great site that simply lists all the episodes, but you can download them all from here:
    Just change the last two numbers to the episode you want (01-60).
    You should be able to just google what you want and find it pretty easily though. There's also some PSAs (Public Service Announcement) videos that are hysterical. Especially the one about the internet.

If anyone has some better links for this, please post them. Otherwise, enjoy!!

PS: Each episode is roughly 5-8 minutes in length. And they are best watched in order, because it's a continuing storyline.

Re: RvB - Hilarious Game Videos

RedvsBlue has been posted several times, but never with this kind of explanation. Thanks for sharing!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Oh... I did a search and got nothing =P

Regardless. The new season's begun!!

Eh, the first season is priceless, but the latter seasons have been going downhill since. Definantly see if you can't get a copy of the first season if you haven't seen it though (I have it on DVD myself).
        a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
        Celibacy is not Hereditary.
        Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
        Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
        Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

The third season premiere is the best episode ever. That's all there is to it.

"Look! A sleeping person!"

RvB is also the home of the Apple "Gamer Switch" Ad from a few years back. Good 'ol Gus.

Theres plenty of good games on the mac; zork, breakout, superbreakout, photoshop.

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed