hi every one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi every one

hi i would just like to introduce my self! i am SH-G |RICKASHADE from SH-GAMING community! we still quite small and i was wonder if one of tacticals main admins could give us a bit of advice ot get started??

Re: hi every one

I got one for ya. Read. There's a thead entilted "New to TG? Introduce yourself".

Comment

That was quite a harsh way to direct someone to the introduction thread, some people just miss that by accident you know...

Anyway, please do introduce yourself in that thread, it is a sticky at the top of the general forums. We will assist you as best we can I assure you. Welcome to TacticalGamer.
      -Zephyr
      You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
      We are not a single game.
      We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
      We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Welcome to TG Rick. I'm sure that you can ask many of the people here for advice. And canyouhearme, that's quite the response for one here barely longer than him.

Comment

Well when I made a mistake in the counter-strike section and didn't read the SOPs and what not, I was given a response similar to the one I just gave.

Comment

Originally posted by SHGRICKASHADE
            hi i would just like to introduce my self! i am SH-G |RICKASHADE from SH-GAMING community! we still quite small and i was wonder if one of tacticals main admins could give us a bit of advice ot get started??
            You can start by ignoring canyouhearmenow. :D Then, take a look at the Tactical Gamer Primer.

You are best off browsing through the forums of games you have an interest in. You will find that each game specific forum has an "Official Rules, Announcements & SOPs" subforum which is required reading if you plan on playing on that game's server. For a list of our supported games take a look at the server list.
            Steam Community: | |

Comment

I think we scared him off :(

Comment

Harsh canyouhearme, harsh :(. Well welcome to TG in any case Rick and i'm shure anyone here would be glad to help you with any questions you have.

---

Comment

yea very harsh i was somewhat in a rushwhen i signed up and posted! i am sorry for not intriducing myself in the correct page! but two wrongs dont make a right canyouhearme :)! thanx for your advice guys

Comment

yes, all of the new members seem to make that mistake, posting in the wrong forum. we will be more than glad to help you if you have questions. just browse around the forums to get an idea of how this community is run.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X