Hey everyone - I'm here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone - I'm here

With the fact that there appear to be 39,041 new posts since I last visited TG... I figure I can't see em all.
    I've had life altering things happen and have not, even when I should've, been around.
    I met up with Wyz and Drew at MML4 and had a blast.
    I've upgraded, and had issues, in the hardware dept.
    I have continued to contibute my monthly payment, knowing I love the TG community, and had every intention of reentering its comforting fold asap.
    I want to play with you guys but haven't even played with the guys who I've known since before TG.
    I formally apologize for my absence... but want those who know me to know that I am still around and that my payment every month is not an oversight.
    You guys are great! This place is great! I will restart my patronage in this forum as life and time permit.
    I am here, if not in person, in spirit.
    C-ya on the battlefield!

Sincerely,
    Scooperman

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Re: Hey everyone - I'm here

Glad to see you're back! Hope everything is going well for you in real life!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I don't even know you but welcome back!

Comment

hey scooper welcome back! Been awhile since i've shot you in the face :D

- -

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
          I don't even know you
          That's your loss, I assure you.

Thanks for droppin' a line, Scoop! Great to hear from you.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Hey Scoop! Great to see dedication like yours. I look forward to seeing you around, and in the servers (if you happen to play CS:S... otherwise... pshhaw).

Comment

Ah yes, Scooper its been a while...too long...who is giving the spankings?

Comment

Originally posted by Scooper
                With the fact that there appear to be 39,041 new posts since I last visited TG... I figure I can't see em all.
                I've had life altering things happen and have not, even when I should've, been around.
                I met up with Wyz and Drew at MML4 and had a blast.
                I've upgraded, and had issues, in the hardware dept.
                I have continued to contibute my monthly payment, knowing I love the TG community, and had every intention of reentering its comforting fold asap.
                I want to play with you guys but haven't even played with the guys who I've known since before TG.
                I formally apologize for my absence... but want those who know me to know that I am still around and that my payment every month is not an oversight.
                You guys are great! This place is great! I will restart my patronage in this forum as life and time permit.
                I am here, if not in person, in spirit.
                C-ya on the battlefield!

Sincerely,
                Scooperman
                Good lord scoop! That's alot of stuff to happen. Welcome back! :row__577:

Comment

Thanks guys.
                  This "work" thing about which I had heard so much is really cramping my style. It's not as fun as everyone made it sound when I was working for my degree. lol
                  I like every other Friday a lot though. :)

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

What's every other friday? Why not make it every friday!?

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X