My 2005 Machine Gun Shoot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2005 Machine Gun Shoot

Hey guys well it's new year and another great Shoot sceduled. This year looks to be are biggest shoot ever. All the guns we use in CS and Battlefield 2 will be there garenteed. Also there the Preditor Chain Gun. I am personaly inviting anyone Living in the area or willing to travel to come down and have some fun shooting the heck out of some targets.

Date of the show is Oct 29th & 30th

Cost for shooting are as follows.....

PISTOLS: $5 FOR 6 SHOTS

CLIP FED MACHINE GUNS: $25

BELT FED MACHINE GUNS: 40 CAL $50 PER BELT 50. CAL $100 PER BELT

Food is also avilbe such as Hamburgers Hotdogs Chips and Soda. Remeber this is a family avent so please include the little ones and Please No Alcahol or any eligal substances Thank You.......

So come join us at are anual 2005 Machine Gun Shoot at The Westfield Sportsman's Club

Driving Directions To The Westfield Sportsmans Club

Directions From The Massachusetts Turnpike:
    Take the Westfield Exit (#3) turn right onto Rt. 10/202 to the second traffic light.

Turn right on Notre Dame St. Follow Notre Dame to Montgomery Rd.

Turn right onto Montgomery Rd. Left on Furrowtown Rd. just after Westfield High School.

Re: My 2005 Machine Gun Shoot

Sounds like a lot of fun, Widowmaker!

Good to see you stop in here, now make sure you come back to play some games, instead of just advertising your event! :icon16:
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X