Flash website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash website

Anyone know where I can find a Flash website as an .fla so that I can change it and make it my own?

I have searched the web but can only find either rubbish "flash website builder" or I have to pay for the site.

Ideally I would like to be able to simply download an .fla that has a nice layout, complete with buttons and maybe a pre-loader.

Thanks to anyone who may help me.

Re: Flash website

Try:

http://flash.deviantart.com/interfaces/

I didn't look too deeply. Alot of flash artists post their designs there for download.

Comment

Deviantart has like two good artists, and I know one, nd he really does kick ass at art.

The place is basically a haven for mallgoths to post attention whore pics, though. You know the type- A set in black and white where they never look at the camera and cut really loosely into their arm and form like gay heartagrams and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
        Deviantart has like two good artists, and I know one, nd he really does kick ass at art.

The place is basically a haven for mallgoths to post attention whore pics, though. You know the type- A set in black and white where they never look at the camera and cut really loosely into their arm and form like gay heartagrams and stuff.
        Wow, that's one broad brush you paint with....there are all types of artists there: pro comic book artists, professional skinners, fashion fotographers, etc. Alot of good stuff there if you feel like digging.

Yea, there is a mallgoth contingent, but that's what passes for an artistic look these days,

But hey, what can I expect from a man that thinks deathmetal is rock? And COOL? :icon12:

Comment

http://www.templatemonster.com/
          _Austin

Comment

Good luck finding one. The closest I found was templates that had .txt files you could edit so it looked like yours but it was all in an .swf format. The solution? I ended up buying a big thick manual and just learned the basics of flash to get it done. Oh unless you wanted to pay for the template, then I'm sure those are easier to find.

Comment

Originally posted by orbitz
              Good luck finding one. The closest I found was templates that had .txt files you could edit so it looked like yours but it was all in an .swf format. The solution? I ended up buying a big thick manual and just learned the basics of flash to get it done. Oh unless you wanted to pay for the template, then I'm sure those are easier to find.
              You know they make swf decompiliers, right? Find a site you like, download it, decompile it.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                You know they make swf decompiliers, right? Find a site you like, download it, decompile it.

Nope I didn't actually bother to look for one, I'll have to remember that for the future though.

Comment

i agree with orbitz, it would be much better in the long run if you read up on flash and did some basic things yourself, i did the same and find flash sites actually much easier to build than html

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X