Thanks Apophis and TG Staff…..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Apophis and TG Staff…..

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Apophis and his great team of admins for mine/our experience here at TacticalGamer.

For the past two months I have been laid up due to major surgery and have had a lot of time on my hands. A good friend of mine and SM, Godfrey got me interested in BF2 and TacticalGamer. After reading what TG was all about I became a Supporting Member that same day.

I have found here at TG a community comprised of unselfish, dedicated and goal orientated members that has brought a lot of us together in friendship. This is a place with no boundaries between our members. We have members from all walks of life here at TG. People from all over the world have come together in this great community. Most of you probably feel the same when I say I have met people on this site that I call friends and yet have never met them in person. My father once told me that as I progress in life I may make more enemies then friends, but the friends I do make will be long lasting. I have made many friends here thanks to you and your staff.

With all this time I have had this past two months; I have had the opportunity to read the forums daily. I have seen everything from tempers flaring to pictures of our member’s children and families. All the while our members have stood by them during the good times as well as the bad.

Your admin staff as well as you has done a lot behind the scenes that few people are aware of. Their time is split between their personal lives and their lives here on this fantastic community. I for one thank them all for their work and dedication.

So thank you Apophis and all the members of your staff. Thanks to all who have contributed on your behalf and that of our members. What you have done is brought a lot of people together for some great gaming and a chance to create new friendships.

You and your staff have given me and a lot of other people a chance to share ideas, feelings and friendships.

Thanks ……

Apophis
    Tempus
    CingularDuality
    Killer_McDermott
    Twisted_Firestarter
    Wyzcrak
    asch
    Pokerface
    Orion
    Bommando A very special thanks
    Wulfyn
    icky
    JMJ
    9 v
    Root
    Mateo
    Vulcan
    TheFenix
    Overlag
    RandomGuy
    Jex
    Luna
    Badger
    arc
    =Ddogg=
    Havok-
    Newswrthy
    Bear
    Coldbore
    Mirfee

It seems I may have missed a couple of admins, I could not find a complete list. Sorry for the error. I thank you all as well.
    Last edited by CingularDuality; 10-12-2005, 01:33 PM.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Re: Thanks Apophis and TG Staff…..

I'll raise my glass to that. :)

Well said.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

/flares temper

You bf2 guys getting all care bear, UGH

j/k cheers!

- -

Comment

I'll second that.

What a great place to be!

Comment

Here here! I've been close to making a thread like this several times, and I'm heartened to see that another has. Thanks to all their hardwork, we are priveledged (my word of the week) to have such a wonderful environment and community. Not only servers, not only forums... but an entire website, with ways to contact your newfound friends.

Thank you, TacticalGamer.

<3

Comment

Thanks a lot, Bubba. I think I speak for all of the admins when I say that it's our pleasure.
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X