Free music!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free music!

There's a rather good freebie being offered by emusic.com at the moment. Sign up and you get 50 free mps. It means handing over your credit card details, but so long as you cancel before the end of your trial period of around two weeks (or don't download more than 50 tracks) you don't pay a thing, and you get to keep all the music you've downloaded.

i did it recently, cancelled a few days before anything was taken from the card - and downloaded 49 tracks (just in case) and i've now got 3 Pixies albums and a handful of other songs totally gratis. Would have cost at least 30-40 quid otherwise!

i don't get any commission or anything from this btw, i'm just letting you know that there's a bunch of free music out there if you want it.

www.emusic.com

Re: Free music!

Cheating the system, I thought you were morally upstanding. Well, I assumed wrong.

JK

Comment

I guarantee you within 550,000 songs the only thing I'd have a possibility of finding that I'd want would be some Depeche Mode.

God knows they wouldn't have the Hyperion demos.

Comment

That, and no bank is daft enough to give you a credit card, Azz. Yes, the choice can be a bit walmart, but i would bet there's has to be at least 50 songs out of 550,000 that anyone would like. Just don't forget to cancel if you don't like it, if you do carry on and join.

Beth, i say they are free because they say they are free. That sounds a lot like free to me. My morals remain intact and erect, and ready to deliver you a sound victorian thrashing for the impugnation.

SAI

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X