Fine, take my money!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fine, take my money!

Well, you made me do it, you big jerks. You made me buy a subscription. You're all just that damn awesome. Just mug me outta my cash why don't ya?

Hello, I am Steeler. I am a commercial video editor from North Jersey. I come to Tactical Gamer through the BF2 servers. It's such a welcome change of pace to find players willing to work together, even with complete strangers, just because working together is part of the fun of gaming. I'm all too happy to support the site with a membership.

Sometime in the future I may also pick up CS and reactivate WoW depending on time and money. If there is a CoH presence to TG, I also have an account there if anyone is interested in fighting villainy.

Thanks for building such a great community here. See you on the battlefield!
    In game handle: Steel Scion
    sigpic

Re: Fine, take my money!

You can also put CoH on the server wish list forum in the members section.

glad to see another SM to support all of our servers!

Comment

Hah! Another one bites the dust! Now we can pay the go-go dancers!

Welcome aboard Steeler!

Comment

Thank you for your support.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Steeler
          Well, you made me do it, you big jerks. You made me buy a subscription. You're all just that damn awesome. Just mug me outta my cash why don't ya?

Hello, I am Steeler. I am a commercial video editor from North Jersey. I come to Tactical Gamer through the BF2 servers. It's such a welcome change of pace to find players willing to work together, even with complete strangers, just because working together is part of the fun of gaming. I'm all too happy to support the site with a membership.

Sometime in the future I may also pick up CS and reactivate WoW depending on time and money. If there is a CoH presence to TG, I also have an account there if anyone is interested in fighting villainy.

Thanks for building such a great community here. See you on the battlefield!
          Hey its another guy from NJ but welcome to the world of being a SM. You don't want to ask about CoH in the server wishlist. Go to the role-player forums or post a thread about who plays CoHs in the general discussion forums.

TG also has WOW. I think Luna heads that up and you can find the server they play on the server list. You need to join us in Natural Selection and DOD Source as well as CS source. Last but not least if I don't see you on the Armed Assualt server atleast once I am buying you a copy of the game and mailing it to you. (Soon as it comes out.)
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

There goes the neighborhood. Welcome aboard, your one stop - shop - playing gaming community.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Welcome in Steeler. I recall meeting 'TG' through Apophis' email signature in the pub CS newsgroups. Kinda irked me at first (huh, play, like, SERIOUS than frags?) but it's addictive.

Frankly, I spend $9/month on soda. I can drink water if I get desperate, but I'll starve sans intelligent gamers.
              So many scripts, so little time!

Comment

Welcome to the club Steeler. I just recently joined too. Can't acrually play anywhere else now, no place uses as much teamwork and communication as here. If i go to a pub BF2 server and no one has mics i feel lonely and bored now. Thanks alot for spoiling me TG.
                As a side note. How is CoH? Is it worth the monthly price?

---

Comment

Welcome aboard, Steeler. I joined this month myself after having many enoyable games on TG's BF2 servers. Intelligent gameplay on the Internet is a rare and precious thing. Time is valuable and I hate wasting it when playing online. TG is the only place I go now. There is such a huge difference when compared to the pubs. Playing on the pubs is like watching monkeys do Shakespeare.
                  -33rd- BaneII
                  Smokers & Jokers

Comment

Originally posted by Steel_Penguin
                    As a side note. How is CoH? Is it worth the monthly price?
                    CoH is a lot of fun, but it's not a very compelling long-term game. It's a lot like a platformer, in that you can pick it up for a few months, put it down, and then pick it up again a few months later. It has some strategic team-based elements, but mostly in how you outfit your powers and your team roster. Combat is all about timing and managing aggro. CoV and some of the new content they're planning (like base-building) may improve the long term teamplay element.

Short answer - in any given month of play you definitely get your money's worth.
                    In game handle: Steel Scion
                    sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...