Ok, conspiracy is afoot.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, conspiracy is afoot.

My fingers smell like peanut butter?!? They've had an.. aroma?.. for a few days now and I finally figured out what it smells like. Peanut butter. Id just thought Id share the love.

/end strange forum topic.

/begin forum replies
    What has been bothering you the past few days that is just stupid? Name of a song? Where you put your favorite teddy bear? Who ate your LAST pop tart package?
    USAR

Re: Ok, conspiracy is afoot.

Redecoration without permission.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

OK, if your fingers smell like peanut butter, you need to go wash them with soap and water. Unless you're enjoying the aroma.

Oh, and the fact that PayPal and my bank don't want to play nice with each other right now has been bothering me...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

My brother is insistent on playing the bass on his radio so ungodly loud that it resonates through my bedroom at all hours.
        Last edited by Keres; 10-17-2005, 03:00 PM. Reason: Zib is a damn canadian
        --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by Keres
          My brother is insistent on playing the bass on his radio so ungodly loud that it resonates through my bedroom at all hours.
          At least tell us he's playing some music that sounds good with huge heavy bass, like Between the Buried and Me, or Infected Mushroom or something.

As for me? General money problems are afoot :(

Comment

i call life as my problem

Comment

Work, I hate it. I need a career change.

Comment

Originally posted by [CoFR]Bloodbane
                Work, I hate it. I need a career change.
                Ditto ! But I'm working on it....

Comment

for me? it seems that SDK is being stubborn and wont compile my nice map that i made for you guys. ive already tried beating it with viruses, it isnt working :(.

Comment

R:TW won't stop randomly crashing during battles :(
                    The Seleuclid Armored Elephants scare the living crap out of me almost as much as the Cataphracts and Scythed Chariots.
                    Ima go eat leh pizza at the now.

Comment

I must say School. Apparently teachers gather together and plan to give projects and term papers all at the same time.

Comment

College. Searching, applying, money, etc. College College College College College College College College College College College College. *breaks down*

Comment

People, People! You're all missing the point! The question is: "What has been bothering you the past few days that is just stupid?" Not "What has been bothering you?"

These are all perfectly legitimate gripes. Come on now. Let's come up with some real "Dude, you need to lighten up" gripes.

For instance: My 2L milk container is dated to expire on Oct 28. But I could have sworn that I bought it like a week ago! Milk doesn't last that long, does it? Besides, with the amount of milk in the carton, there should be only two or three days left before the expiry; not a whole 10 days! What kind of madness is this?!?

Anyway, more weird gripes. Less regular gripes.

Dice.

ps. Is it a weird or a regular gripe to complain about the ratio of weird to regular gripes?

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
                          [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
                          Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

Yes.
                            USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse