Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May be offline for a few days/weeks/months...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May be offline for a few days/weeks/months...

Hello fellow TG members...
    Especially the ones I game most with...

If you don't hear from me in a few days probably because power is down, or my city and house are gone... lol

Hurricane has us in the direct path, so will see... I can't leave, local cop here... but family will be leaving tomorrow... Boarding up my house now, then when it gets close will shut down power and water... then report to work.

Will be back online as soon as possible, but already working 12 hour shifts and was suppose to be gone all next week Mon-Fri 0800-1800, for a K9 training seminar... That will probably be canceled especially if the city is in ruins.

See you boys when I can, take care.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: May be offline for a few days/weeks/months...

Good luck buddy!

Oh, make sure you delegate your AA duties in the meantime. Never know how long it will take for you to get back online.

Be safe.

Comment

Best of luck. If there's anything we can do for you, please let us know. If you like, send me a PM and I will get you my phone number in case you guys need any sort of support or supplies down there. I'm sure the TG community would pitch in to do what they can.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Ooohh... I feel your pain.. You're on the bad side of the state, too. :(

Good luck.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Good luck and hope all goes well. Like Apophis said, if you need anything let us know, we are all here for each other.

Comment

Good luck magnum! Hope all goes ok. I too have family in florida but on the good side of the state :P

- -

Comment

Good luck. Lets hope this hurricane somehow just dies out somewhere or misses the US all together.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                Ooohh... I feel your pain.. You're on the bad side of the state, too. :(

Good luck.
                Isn't that like less than a hundred miles away from you?

Well, I wish you the best, Magnum. Hope you're good at catnapping, as that might be your main source of rest if things go sour. On the bright side, look at all the OT you're racking up!
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I hope you're safe, Mag. And hopefully you being safe doesn't mean the hurricane has to come in MY direction :icon_razz

Comment

I hate hurricanes, as most of you know from all my negative posts regarding them. But the path looks like it was coming straight for me In LA, then decided, "Well, I'll give Tyrus a break and go mess with Florida." Thanks wilma, but still hope the best of luck to you.

Comment

good luck mate!

hope to hear from you safe and well somewhere down the line

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

I just recently dodged bullet Rita I wish you luck with this. Definately hope you stay safe, and I cant wait to you come back so I can totaly PWN you in AA ;).

Comment

Hmmm... It sure does look like it's heading at you rather than me (I'm in Citrus County, well North of Tampa). Here's hoping it stays cat 1 or 2 cuz 3 and up are no fun at all. Good luck and stay safe dude.

Tango'd with Andrew when I lived in Miami. 150+ sustained winds suck.
                          --
                          Life Sucks! Then You DIE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckles-TLC
                            Hmmm... It sure does look like it's heading at you rather than me (I'm in Citrus County, well North of Tampa). Here's hoping it stays cat 1 or 2 cuz 3 and up are no fun at all. Good luck and stay safe dude.

Tango'd with Andrew when I lived in Miami. 150+ sustained winds suck.
                            FYI, they're calling this the most intense tropical storm of all time. 170+ mph sustained winds yesterday. It's since been downgraded to Cat4, but this is still no joke...
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I will be helping out with admining on the AA server so if you need me, just message me on msn or email me. I'll be on TS channel sometimes too.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X