Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget the hurricane, I want this 95 degree heat to go away...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget the hurricane, I want this 95 degree heat to go away...

What's up with this weather? Record setting heat and draught here in North Texas.

Someone call Winter and tell her to hurry her frigid ass up!

Oh, yeah, and New England? Wet enough for you?

Bring on the normal weather, please... :row__628:
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Re: Forget the hurricane, I want this 95 degree heat to go away...

I'm frezzing here in LA. I can't bellive i had to pull out my dusty jacket this morning.

Comment

It's been in the 70's here in Central Illinois. I'm not a big fan of cold weather, but I do like the cold coming on right about now because it settles my allergies down. Much more of this, and I'll have to refill my Allegra again. :(

It's funny, though. Walking to work at 7:30am, it's only in the 50's, not that cold. But I see people going to school and such in hats, gloves, scarves, big coats. When the actual cold weather gets here, those people are screwed.

By the way, this only confirms the idea that I came up with many years ago that the seasons are slowly changing their placement on the calendar. I'm of the firm believe that within the next 1-200 years or so, winter and summer will exchange places.

That, or the earth will simply melt into a giant gumdrop.
      [squadl]
      "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

According to our president, there is no such thing as global warming.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Wow, i hear stupid things about people every day, BUT THIS TOPS THE LIST :D. ya, some of the roads here are underwater and its starting to get old for me. and another fun fact for you guys:

some of the dams here havent had an inspection in 75 years!

Comment

Originally posted by black death5
            Wow, i hear stupid things about people every day, BUT THIS TOPS THE LIST :D. ya, some of the roads here are underwater and its starting to get old for me. and another fun fact for you guys:

some of the dams here havent had an inspection in 75 years!
            Some of the rich people here petitioned the city to raise and refortify the levee, because it would leave the streets dirty, and would block their view of the lake.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X