X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lan Party!!

Alpharetta, GA Devry.
    November 9th.....
    XBOX will be played. Computer games at a later date. Games to be played are Burnout: Revenge, Halo2, others...
    Food and drinks will be provided.

All of this.....FREE!!

If they see a market for lans they will have them more regularly. Plus, it'd be good to meet some of you TG'ers! So, come on out if ya can!

Again, FREE!!!

In the pursuit of... something.

Re: Lan Party!!

Originally posted by TG_JBRanger
    Again, FREE!!!
    Not counting the hotel, flight, and time to get to Whereverthehellitis, GA :icon_bigg :icon_razz

Comment

HAHA! NICE! Yea....

BTW, fastest post EVER!

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

For all you people living in north Texas, there is a lan party taking place in the Denton civic center on november 5. It costs 15 dollars for entry (20 if you want pizza) and lasts 1pm-7am. Normally about 200+ people show up for this, and the most popular games will probably be Quake 4, Counter-strike, and BF2 (They inform me that they will have a Natural Selection server available, whether anybody will play it is uncertain).

http://ghettolanparty.com/

Comment

hey, that's not far away from here. maybe i'll check it out. :)
          --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Haha lucky you. I'm not even allowed to go to lan parties unless my older brother is with me. Because you know, all men are out there to rape you, kill you, and bury you--in no particular order.

Comment

Hey i live in Frisco TX Wheres this Lan party at i might go!!!!!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X